Once upon a time, a girl named Ashley set up a blog.This was no ordinary blog, you see -
- but a wonderfully thrilling blog about a teenage crazy-head who
enjoys the finer things of life.
These include : Living, Loving, Laughing, Eating Green Otterpops, Then Laughing Some More.
Mhm. Yes. She has it all, doesn't she?
You are so jealous right now.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Okayy, so yeah. Welcome to my blog.
The Blog of Ashley J-----.
You at the right place? Or did you think that this was your adorable little nephew - in - law?
If you're in the wrong place, leave. =D
Anyways, so this is my summer of '08 blog(spot). Today is the uhhhh....
24th of May.
School has been out for 2 days now.
Wow. It feels like it's been so much longer, hahaha.
So yeah. Didn't fail any classes, buuuuut - I'm going to have to miss out on correspondence school.
Scold me for my procrastination.
So yeah. Didn't fail any classes, buuuuut - I'm going to have to miss out on correspondence school.
Scold me for my procrastination.
OH! AND SCOLD SARAH TOO!!

You see, we had both been planning on taking our World Studies course this summer, you know to knock a credit out of the way.
But we waited until after the last day of school to get our cutesy little packets for it.
This, my friends {or stalkers, parents, or enemies}, was a very stupid decision and we are both deeply sorry.
So, after that was over, Sarah, Jamie and I had a photoshoot in the rain.
Oh yes, the RAIN. It rained in Arizona on the last day of school!
Great start to summer, right?
So anyway, we went out in the rain and took a whole bunch of lovely pictures.
Maybe I'll post them later.
Also that night, we played Natalie's Nancy Drew computer game.
Oh my gosh, I love that thing. XD
And that was pretty much my end-of-school celebratory day.
Then, yesterday, I chillaxed with Kaite.
She's alot of fun. =D
So we took a ton of cool pictures {which I also will quite possibly post here}
and then did some other fun things. XD
Hahahaha. ILY Kaite.
ILY YOU ALL, ACTUALLY.
And that includes you, Lemonie.

Meet Lemonie.
Luke and I found him in the middle of our street and kindly took him in.
We drew happiness onto his vivacious yellow face and taught him the ways of life.
We protected him from our brothers and he survived the day. Currently, he has a pretty sweet pad out in the front yard.
If you happen to stumble upon my home, make sure to say hello to dearest Lemonie.
I'll try to remember to put some of Lemonie's adventure's here too, lol.
XD
xoxo - Ash.
1 comment:
um wow ashley i would like to inform you that blogging is for old people and news reporters lol jk and the green pops are so not hthe best pink is where its at
-seth not alec
Post a Comment